Monday, October 20, 2008

Englischer Garten

The English Garden is about one block from my apartment, so Winston and I spent the afternoon there yesterday. The weather was perfect! Within the park there are numerous beer gartens, lakes, wooded walking trails, rivers, and wide open grassy areas. Here are a few pics and even a video.
The Seehaus beer garten from across the "small lake" (there is a bigger lake) in the park.
River in the garten.

On point! (or just wanting to take a dip, which of course he did later on. He thinks he´s a lab.)Dinner anyone??? One of the other beer gartens in the park.

And now for the video (ok, I thought I was at the soccer...err.. fußall game when I heard this song though!). Sorry, but I was obviously behind a bush. I will be impressed if this works, but let´s try...