Sunday, March 8, 2009

Radstadt with the Ski Club

This is probably going to be my last ski blog of the season. I can't believe it's over already (at least for me)! The Munich Ski Club sponsored a ski weekend to Radstadt, Austria this weekend so we figured it was a good way to spend the last ski day of the year. We went sledding Friday night on the mountain, which was actually a blast. You rent a sled at the bottom and then take the lift to the top and sled down a trail all the way to the bottom.



The crew...me, Justin, Kinsey, and Alissa at a little Irish Pub across the street from our hotel.
These are a few people from the Ski Club. Andreas, Jeff, Kinsey, me, Evan, and Alissa.
This is hard to tell what it is, but it is a vending machine where you can buy freshly baked bread. None of us had ever seen one before (even though there are bakeries on almost every street corner), but it was across the street from our hotel, so couldn't resist getting a picture.