Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas with Friends and Family

As much as I have enjoyed my time in Germany, there is still no place like home. I was lucky enough to get to spend about 2 and a half weeks in the US visiting friends and family and absolutely loved every minute of it. You guys are all what's most important in life and you will definitely be missed! Keep in touch! Here are a few pictures from the trip.

My brother, his wife Tina and their two daughters Cadence (left) and Kendall (right).
Cadence and Kendall laughing at Grandma and Grandpa!
Kendall chasing the balloon she got at Pizza Hut (with her uncle Brad supervising).

Cadence giggling in Grandma's chair.
Cadence eating her candy cane. I'm sure she didn't get sticky after that!

Kendall showing off for the camera (and her dad Kyle looking on).

Cadence cheesing in Grandpa's new mowing hat.

Kendall taking a short break (or is it more like a recharge!) with uncle Brad.

Who is more tired? I think the parents!


My parents...and of course super proud grandparents on the girls' first birthday in October.

I couldn't resist posting this picture. The little jayhawks sporting their National Championship t-shirts from their Uncle Brad on their first birthday. Kendall is on the left.

These are my other nephews and niece from Kansas City on their first day of school this year. (from left to right...Max, Jack, Jake, and Madie). Max and Madie are twins.

Jack and Jake on the way to school. Was the summer really that boring? I guess starting the first and third grades is probably pretty exciting though, huh.
Madie on her first day of kindergarten.
My Godson Max after scoring one of his 3 goals in a soccer game this summer (do you think he is proud?). What a stud, huh! Jack was also on the team and scored 3 more goals in the same game.
This is my other Godson, Henry who is about 10 months old. His dad is one of my best friends from college.

And last but not least...the man himself...Winston. I think he might be mad I woke him up from his nap!